Mommy Makeover Houston
A Mommy Makeover Can Restore a Youthful Figure
Following your pregnancy, you may find that you cannot recapture your pre-baby body. A comprehensive, customized mommy makeover, performed by Dr. Azita Madjidi, can help you restore and enhance your appearance after pregnancy and childbirth. This treatment plan allows you to choose two or more procedures to address your specific needs and cosmetic goals. When you undergo a mommy makeover at our Houston practice, you will receive individualized attention and compassionate care. Contact us today to learn more about mommy makeovers.
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding take a toll on your body. As the stomach and breasts accommodate the baby and breast milk, the skin and muscles are stretched. As a result, you may have excess skin around your midsection, and your breasts may have started to droop. You may also have isolated pockets of fat that will not go away, even if you have lost your baby weight. A mommy makeover is designed to treat these and other related problems.
Candidates for a Mommy Makeover
Mommy makeovers are suitable for new mothers, as well as mothers of older children. If you have an untoned midsection, drooping breasts, disproportionately large breasts, or other pregnancy-related concerns, you may be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. Additionally, you should:
- Be in good physical health
- Be a non-smoker
- Not be planning to get pregnant
- Have definite goals for your makeover
- Have realistic expectations for treatment
Common Treatments Included in a Mommy Makeover
Mommy makeovers are uniquely personalized treatment plans. They are primarily intended to enhance the stomach and breasts. There are a number of treatments commonly included in mommy makeovers. These include:
- Tummy tuck: Dr. Madjidi will lift and tighten your abdominal muscles. She will also reposition your naval, so that it is higher up on your stomach. Finally, she will eliminate excess skin. If you only wish to address your lower stomach, you may be a good candidate for a mini tummy tuck.
- Liposuction: During liposuction, Dr. Madjidi will use a small tube to gently suction out unwanted fat cells. She proudly offers state-of-the-art VASER® liposuction. This ultrasound-assisted method liquefies fat cells before removal. In this way, the doctor can minimize your discomfort and recovery time.
- Breast augmentation: Dr. Madjidi offers silicone and saline implants to increase the size of your bust and give you a more proportionate figure.
- Breast lift: During a breast lift, Dr. Madjidi can reposition the nipple-areolar complex and eliminate excess tissue to give you a perkier, more youthful bust line. Dr. Madjidi can perform this procedure alone or in conjunction with breast augmentation.
- Breast reduction: Like some women, you may find that your breasts got larger during pregnancy and never returned to their smaller shape. During breast reduction, the doctor will eliminate excess fat and tissues to reduce your physical discomfort and improve proportion.
No matter which specific procedures you choose, a mommy makeover could give you a dramatically improved figure, a more youthful appearance, and a boost of self-confidence.
Schedule Your Consultation
Even after pregnancy, you can still enjoy a stunning, youthful figure. Book an appointment with Dr. Madjidi today and begin planning out your mommy makeover.
by Azita Madjidi